One of the important points to store and consume caviar is to put the caviar in a cool environment.
Caviar should also be eaten cold so that the caviar can be placed in a dish containing ice, but it should be prevented from freezing.
- Caviar comes in small packages, which means it has to be eaten in one meal and if we do not consume the opened package of caviar in one meal, the taste of caviar will change in a short time.
The best time to consume caviar is 3 to 5 hours after opening the caviar package.
- Store the caviar at 0 to 4 degrees Celsius.
- In transporting caviar, keep in mind that you should carry the caviar in insulating containers and cover it with ice.
- A high-quality caviar has a package with a specific weight, lead seal, production and expiration date and the name of the manufacturing country.
- Another important point is that it should not be exposed to the open air and the lid of the package should always be closed.
- The unsealed caviar can be stored for several months (about 2 or 3 months).
- Iron or silver spoons should not be used to serve caviar because it destroys caviar spawns.
Other materials such as shell spoons can be used.
- When buying and transporting caviar, the product is carefully placed in the insulation package with the ice packs in the refrigerator compartment of the air plane and it can be stored for about 12 to 17 hours in the plane.