Serving Caviar for breakfast
Serving Caviar for breakfast is one of the most ideal and aristocratic breakfasts available.
Follow these steps to use this edible jewelry.
• Put some butter and honey on toast and pour some caviar on it and serve it as breakfast.
• Take 4 eggs and boil them for 8 minutes and halve them and then add a teaspoon of caviar to each.
• Put the original Iranian caviar on a piece of bread dipped in butter and make it tasty with a few drops of sour lemon juice.
• You can serve caviar with Bellini bread which is mentioned in the following link.
Or you can use the caviar pie mentioned below.
• You can use mashed potatoes with caviar.
• Put some cream cheese on a toast and add eggs or butter and any favorite vegetables such as parsley, basil and caviar then serve it.